Adopt a Florida Burrowing Owl
Florida Burrowing Owls, like their Western cousins, are facing severe population declines. In 2016, the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission upgraded the status of the Florida Burrowing Owl to Threatened on Florida’s Endangered and Threatened Species List. Loss of native habitat, lack of protected habitat, and development projects have been attributed to their decline. Your adoption helps Urban Bird Foundation save habitat and burrowing owls in Florida.
12 in stock
By adopting a Florida Burrowing Owl, you help Urban Bird Foundation protect critical grassland habitat, rescue injured Burrowing Owls, save owls, their offspring and their burrows from development, and advocate for conservation policies.
With this adoption you will receive:
- With this adoption you will receive:
- Soft plush burrowing owl puppet (11″ Tall)
- Personalized adoption certificate
- 5” x 7” postcard with Burrowing Owl facts
- “I Saved a Burrowing Owl” Sticker
- Urban Bird Foundation sticker
- Acknowledgment letter
- FREE shipping